Vipers in the Community
- Vernon Womans Transistion House Society Silent Auction
- Food Drive December. All food being donated to the Salvation Army
- Annual Teddy Bear Toss. Fans are encouraged to bring suitable stuffed toys to toss on the ice when the Vipers score their 1st goal. All stuffed toys are donated to the BEACH RADIO Santa’s Toy Fund.
- Okanagan College has the opportunity to raise $10,000 for scholarships in our community, based on the need of the recipient.
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Vernon Fire Fighters Burn Fund
- Silver Star Rotary
- BC Children’s Hospital
- Terry Fox Foundation . ALL Vipers take part in the Terry Fox Fun in September.
- Vernon Jubilee Hospital Foundation Gala Auction
- New Car Dealers Foundation Special Olympics Auction
- Tim Hortons Camp Days
- Kids Sport Charity Golf Tournament
- Plus many more very worthy community causes